pink or metallic purple x1. Have other x1's to trade now

  • Thread starter Thread starter limesutam
  • 4 comments
  • 574 views
Messages
267
Canada
Scarborough, Canada
Messages
limesutam
I am looking for a pink or metallic purple x1 with 0 miles on it.

I have the following to trade right now ( all have 0 miles)

carbon x1
gloss blue x1
neon orange x1
dark green x1
Ferrari 330 P4
lvl 5, 9 and 12 tickets

I can trade right now
 
*wront trade

i wish there was a feature to delete my msg
 
Last edited:
I can do a pink X1 with 0 miles tomorrow for Gloss Bue X1 0 miles
 
Hey would love a carbon or gloss blue for trade. Do not have a x1 but willing to trade several cars for one.
Have McLaren F1 94'
Nissan 370Z Tuned GT Academy
Ferrari F40
Zonda R
Bugatti Veyron
and loads more just let me know if interested
 
i have pink or metallic purple 0 miles available right now
do you have any of these cars?
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00
Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04
Mercedes CLK-GTR Race Car #2 '98
Pescarolo C60 Hybride – Judd Race Car #17 '05
Pescarolo Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car #17 '04
Pescarolo Courage C60 – Peugeot Race Car '03
Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car ‘98
i prefer the 0 miles one
 
Back