G GT-Hunter Messages 192 Denmark Messages Blod_Jack1 - P-PowerSlide-S Feb 3, 2011 #1 I can only offer 10 Chrome (5 now - 5 after rest) Ore Matte black, white,light red,yellow,light silver,pink I send now and tomorow I REALY wanna have the car today but can wait for tomorow.
I can only offer 10 Chrome (5 now - 5 after rest) Ore Matte black, white,light red,yellow,light silver,pink I send now and tomorow I REALY wanna have the car today but can wait for tomorow.
ReVoLuT1oN Messages 434 Feb 3, 2011 #2 I have it. Do you have any cars you could offer? Or, I'd be interested in the Matte's and Chrome's after reset. Cheers.
I have it. Do you have any cars you could offer? Or, I'd be interested in the Matte's and Chrome's after reset. Cheers.
G GT-Hunter Messages 192 Denmark Messages Blod_Jack1 - P-PowerSlide-S Feb 3, 2011 #3 Can't trade cars Thats why i offer paint.
G GT-Hunter Messages 192 Denmark Messages Blod_Jack1 - P-PowerSlide-S Feb 3, 2011 #4 What colour's do you wan't ?