Pinks leaderboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
KT, hope you don't take this the wrong way but I see this getting locked very very soon. Drama will follow, and you know the procedure.

I am pretty sure that it'll start with nerf too as he probably hasn't agreed to his loss getting publicly posted on youtube and GTP. This is the biggest problem of the concept of the thread in my opinion. My teammate gets hate for beating people and posting a drag montage of them losing on youtube. Egos play a role in this... A big one. You should prpbably add a regulation that the loser agrees to be posted on youtube/GTP.

And, though I could be wrong, I reckon this has something to do with the beef your team has with nerf. And I think this is useless because we already know that a person who is on 3 teams at once and starting a 4th one isn't going to get much respect-fast or not.

KT, hope you don't take this the wrong way but I see this getting locked very very soon. Drama will follow, and you know the procedure.

I am pretty sure that it'll start with nerf too as he probably hasn't agreed to his loss getting publicly posted on youtube and GTP. This is the biggest problem of the concept of the thread in my opinion. My teammate gets hate for beating people and posting a drag montage of them losing on youtube. Egos play a role in this... A big one. You should prpbably add a regulation that the loser agrees to be posted on youtube/GTP.

And, though I could be wrong, I reckon this has something to do with the beef your team has with nerf. And I think this is useless because we already know that a person who is on 3 teams at once and starting a 4th one isn't going to get much respect-fast or not.

No it has nothing to do with the beef, I honestly just though it would be cool. I don't think in all my time I've seen it done before to be honest.

In the video I believe I tell everyone it's being recorded, and put on YouTube. But you do have a point with the gtp post issue.

Hopefully I don't get too much drama, if so, then it can get locked, and i won't mind one bit. I already know this might turn out bad, or it might just die. My though is it might just be fun.

So bud is it just Pinks for cars or any?

Ex. Pinks for paint or Pinks for welcome messages.

Question 2. Do we need photographic proof if we are admitting defeat?

So bud is it just Pinks for cars or any?

Ex. Pinks for paint or Pinks for welcome messages.

Question 2. Do we need photographic proof if we are admitting defeat?

I really think that this will bring drama. I don't think is right that you are putting out someone else name out here as an example.

Pinks is the main reason why this game got all this dramma and beef.

Good luck with your thread but all you are doing is putting people on blast!

I really think that this will bring drama. I don't think is right that you are putting out someone else name out here as an example.

I see where your comming from. Well atleast the idea got feedback :lol:. Well, I'm going to take the op down.

MODS, CAN I GET THIS LOCKED?

Why am I getting quoted on this one?

Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back