skylineGTR_guy Messages 5,677 Jun 11, 2005 #1 New show on speed channel where people race for slips, you can watch a sample episode here http://www.pinks.tv/
New show on speed channel where people race for slips, you can watch a sample episode here http://www.pinks.tv/
McLaren Premium Messages 46,776 Texas Jun 11, 2005 #2 Haha! I can't wait to see more of this. Seems like its going to be a bit funny.
VIPFREAK (Banned) Messages 8,961 Jun 11, 2005 #3 Heard of it... Once again, stupid... lets all jump on the reality t.v. bandwagon.
Solid Fro I told you so. Premium Messages 7,889 Messages SolidFro Messages RRoDzaaah! Jun 11, 2005 #4 This one looks interesting. I like my NASCAR, but when Speed shows it for seven hours straight, anything is better.
This one looks interesting. I like my NASCAR, but when Speed shows it for seven hours straight, anything is better.
ND4SPD Premium Messages 8,485 Guelph ON Messages JeffZ28 Messages Jeff C6R Jun 11, 2005 #6 iceburns288 Yes, I am dying for more F1 Decade! Click to expand... I just wished F1 Decade would cover an era of f1 earlier than the 90's........
iceburns288 Yes, I am dying for more F1 Decade! Click to expand... I just wished F1 Decade would cover an era of f1 earlier than the 90's........
VIPFREAK (Banned) Messages 8,961 Jun 11, 2005 #7 ND4SPD I just wished F1 Decade would cover an era of f1 earlier than the 90's........ Click to expand... True dat.... and other forms of racing too 👍
ND4SPD I just wished F1 Decade would cover an era of f1 earlier than the 90's........ Click to expand... True dat.... and other forms of racing too 👍
iceburns288 Messages 1,267 Jun 12, 2005 #9 Integra Type R Then it wouldn't be F1 Decade now would it? Click to expand... haha, exactly. They call it F1 decade because it shows races that took place exactly 10 years ago.
Integra Type R Then it wouldn't be F1 Decade now would it? Click to expand... haha, exactly. They call it F1 decade because it shows races that took place exactly 10 years ago.
rollazn Messages 3,760 Messages rollazn Jun 12, 2005 #10 Also seen the commerical for this one... I'm interested. Racing for pinks is taking quite a risk there. I will give it a chance - but judging by the preview - doesn't look that bad.
Also seen the commerical for this one... I'm interested. Racing for pinks is taking quite a risk there. I will give it a chance - but judging by the preview - doesn't look that bad.
humbo Messages 279 Jun 12, 2005 #11 For the actual show on TV I wonder whether they will show multiple match-ups in one episode or show more stuff about the cars like specs and building process. The preview wasn't that long but they already finished racing and determined the winner.
For the actual show on TV I wonder whether they will show multiple match-ups in one episode or show more stuff about the cars like specs and building process. The preview wasn't that long but they already finished racing and determined the winner.