Pirelli World Challenge GTS

United States
FL via PGH,PA
maxximilllion
NSA Max
A message from the director of the PWC GTS Series, Stalkerstang50:

"The Pirelli World Challenge GTS Racing series is starting soon. I currently have a few openings available for clean racers interested in running with a good group of guys.

I have modeled with the help of the Forza 4 Road Racing crew an accurate as possible replica of the GTS class racing series. There are 16 cars to choose from, and they are already built and ready to go. They are available on my storefront for free. Unlocked versions are gifted to confirmed racers to adjust settings for actual racing."

"I have very detailed information on background, rules, builds, livery requirements and race configuration at the Forza 4 Road Racing site. Head over and check out our group. Among the current GTS series, we have previously organized Camaro/Mustang Challenge, American Iron, Rolex, and an adaptation of the International Race Of Champions (IROC)."

http://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com/

Go there and scroll down to the Pirelli World Challenge sub-forum to read about this series and sign up for some close, fun and exciting racing!

Here are a few of the cars that will be competing:

7956192444_d7783bc4c7_z.jpg

paint by maxximilllion

8183629977_1591fb24da_z.jpg

paint by maxximilllion

8190604031_e463915efa_z.jpg

paint by maxximilllion

7915977998_dd1cf68e86_z.jpg

paint by maxximilllion

7906119670_f175d493cd_z.jpg

paint by maxximilllion

Thanks for your time,
-Max

I'd be interested in these, I need a new series. To run in on forza :) jut let me no what I need to do

Great to hear Kat, have a look at the site, give the builds a run and friend up some of the guys, there is usually someone on practicing most nights.

Season starts next week, so plenty of time to get settled in.

-Max

Latest Posts

Back