Pit Engineer ProblemPS4 

• Thread starter TheClarky
  • 4 comments
United States
New York
dmclark190
I know that many of you may consider him useless, but I find my little stiggy to be an interesting part of the game.

My problem is that very often, the pit engineer falls silent. No text appears on the bottom of the screen either. This lasts the entire race weekend, and it seems to be random which weekends are affected.

Any answers would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Probably a bug. You know in this game whenever something seems strange consider it a bug before searching for any other possible reason :D

But I agree, he says useless things 90% of the time but it's a cool feature still ! Hope they improve him and add more useful comments.

Yeah I've read a lot of people mention this, and I've noticed it too. One race he talks constantly about seemingly random things that won't affect me at all, like telling me I better start defending right after I've passed someone who's way slower than me. Makes me feel like doing a Kimi "leave me alone I know what I'm doing", but it doesn't really bother me lol. Then, the next race he will actually just leave me alone for the entire race, and I'm left wondering if he's quit his job lol.

I rarely hear my engineer. And when I do hear him he only says some variation of one of these three things "Ok, get ready to go green", "The guy behind is applying pressure", and "pit this lap".

Latest Posts

Back