Pit stops and missing rewards

United States
United States
There have been a few times now where my roulette tickets hit a car that I never got in my garage nor have seen since I’m mad as hell and during racing with pit stops being in 1st place and pitting having to wait over 30 seconds for my car to even show up and ending up in 20th place after every pit this is really starting to make it seem like the ai is cheating in their pits it makes it impossible how can these issue be fixed I’m missing 3 cars and can’t get over 9th and 6th place with races with pits because the AI drivers are not sitting there waiting 30+ seconds before the car shows up and then gas and tires it’s ridiculous and such a sham

You need to wait 30+ seconds because that’s the time it takes for the car to drive through the entire pit lane.

If you lose a race because of pit stops it’s probably because you have more pit stops than the AI, rather than longer pit stops. The AI seem to be slightly faster (as in, a second or two) in the pit, but not enough to make you go from P1 to P20.

1. Roulette: I guess you have recieved an invitation to buy a car, they wont be in your garage but at the brand central and need to be purchased

2. losing in the pits is losing in the race - there is no difference to make.
In Ai races without gr.* cars you can find cars with better MPG, but in races with gr.* cars you will need to simply learn how to be faster, or how to not waste as much fuel.

There have been a few times now where my roulette tickets hit a car that I never got in my garage nor have seen since I’m mad as hell and during racing with pit stops being in 1st place and pitting having to wait over 30 seconds for my car to even show up and ending up in 20th place after every pit this is really starting to make it seem like the ai is cheating in their pits it makes it impossible how can these issue be fixed I’m missing 3 cars and can’t get over 9th and 6th place with races with pits because the AI drivers are not sitting there waiting 30+ seconds before the car shows up and then gas and tires it’s ridiculous and such a sham
That is a really, really long sentence.

Back