Pit Stops in B Spec

  • Thread starter Thread starter OldSchoolRPGs
  • 4 comments
  • 1,219 views
Messages
1
I've stopped playing GT4 for a while now, but i've decided to come back and try and get 100%. Currently im at 95.2% and still have a few long Endurance Races to complete. So I set up the 8h race and used a pretty fast car with Hard Tires. I left the game on for 8 hours while I went to work, but when I came back I saw that my car was still sitting in the Pit Stop!

The confirmation menu for what tires I wanted to change to and if I wanted to refuel was up and was'nt auto-skipping like I remember it used to. I've looked through all the options and settings and can't seem to figure out why its doing this.

So if anybody knows how I can resolve this problem, I would greatly appreciate it. Im gonna go double check some of the FAQ's again, but I didnt see it in there the first time I checked. Thanks in advance.
 
I might have the answer (sorry I can't check it because of loads of homework I have at the moment). I think you should leave the 'cursor' on the "ok" button. (make that turn yellow), or the computer might think you are still selecting your tires and if you want fuel or not. Good luck with solving your problem!
 
The car usually rests in the pits for about 4 to 8 seconds before that menu goes away and the crew begins to work on the car. This menu always comes up whenevery you bring to car in in either spec. The immediate thing that clicked in my mind makes some sense, but is highly unlikely. You could have just glanced at the TV while the car was sitting waiting for the menu to go away. If you watched for more than 10 seconds, I'd say your game is a little messed up and you would have to ask someone more knowledgeable here.
 
If I recall correctly, if you mess with the menu at all without confirming your selection (for example, switching tire types and then not selecting "OK") the game will sit there and wait for you to confirm by selecting "OK" until you do so.
 
maybe your control was knocked causing it to move to one of the options stopping the pit stop from takin place automatically, if the problem persists then im stumped. good luck
 
Back