Pits glitch online

  • Thread starter Thread starter dark_ruffo
  • 3 comments
  • 539 views
Messages
1,835
Messages
DrKrFfXx_
So, yesterday I was having an online race, 8 laps around Grand Valley, with one mandatory stop in pits to change tires. I was pushing in first place building myself a decent lead, around 4 or 5 seconds in lap 4 and I pitted in, I changed tires, no refueling, and expected to maintain the lead, to my surprise, I fell behind everyone else and now I was trailing the first by a big 10-12 seconds margin. I was like WTF, is like they held me on my box doing nothing. Every car that entered the box after me came out before.

This is exactly what happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jql4Jw-c-Tw#t=7m59s

Just what and why happened?
 
I love how they stand there and expect you to drive off. Probably a glitch, or maybe lag.
 
lmao that's hilarious ... love how they stand there looking up the pit lane, all that video needed was for the mechanics to turn back to the car and look at you through the window :P
 
Back