Pitstop BUG!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter RIT_ninja
  • 3 comments
  • 1,732 views
Messages
6
Messages
ritninja
Might've been addressed before, but its especially painful because I was doing nurburgring 4h and I couldn't leave the pitstop :crazy:

my car just stood there stuck in 1st gear and reverse and I was forced to restart. The second time it happened was when I was 3 hours into the race (previous pitstoping had no problems), I accidentally put my G25 in neutral when I entered the pitstop. Same thing happened. My car got stuck in neutral and reverse.

I'm not sure if there's a fix for this yet (I'm still on 1.02). But this is the first time a bug in the game really urks me more than the faulty shadows :nervous:
 
I think I read somewhere that in order for you not to get stuck, switch to the paddles just before you enter the pits.
 
thx
I just realized it too because my friend didn't have a problem beating endurance mode and he said he was using paddle shifters on his g25 as well

I hope they get it fixed in 1.04 or else I might invest to get a t500 rs in the near future
 
I havent tried it in a while.. Been staying away from pitting events to avoid this. This is a huge bug and I thought they would of addressed it by now.

I guess, thanks for checking... the hard way.
 
Back