Pivot Animation Program

• Thread starter Legendary
  • 12 comments
Australia
South Australia
GTP_Legendary724
Legendary724
Some animations...some of these could be to slow or fast because i couldnt save them at the speed i wanted.

Death Factory above

PS3

Some of these could be bad because i made them a while ago.

Ak47

Pistol

Sniper

A bad sub-machine gun

A plasma rifle but wit ha green bullet...i didnt mean for it to be green because i origanly thought the gun was meant to be a plasma pistol.

You can make animatins with stick figures or you can download other figures like master cheif or ninjas and move them around.

I have this program on the computers at my school. Sometime I will try to make an animation of a Cowboy getting onto a Horse, but the Horse kicks him were it hurts. The Cowboy falls on the floor in pain, and the Horse goes nuts, and runs of. How does that sound?

These aren't exactly animations, but I made them in Microsoft Powerpoint 2003

ss.jpg

Other thread is more like it. Ah, well. Doesn't matter. I have a few posts in there.

EDIT:
OtherAvvy.gif

Here's the first one I've done in a year:
sweetlol.gif

Last edited:
you and your backsnapping and throwing blue people by their leg and blowing them up and then flying away like a super hero. :)

Interesting and generally good like always.

I just noticed that I did my PS3 animation (first post) a year before I got my ps3. Having a PS3 now I can see how wrong that animation actually is. The ps3 doesnt have a disc tray and the part where you put in discs is on the opposite side. Fail.

Latest Posts

Back