Place for our real name

  • Thread starter Thread starter Josh
  • 24 comments
  • 871 views

Josh

Silent Army
Staff Emeritus
Messages
15,564
United States
South Carolina
I think it would be cool if we had the option of listing our real name(preferrably first name only cause I don't need stalkers:D) somewhere in our profile. I know we could just put it in our sig, or in the space for biography, but IMO we should have a place JUST for our name. Just somethin' to think about...;)
 
This is easy to add, so I just did... :) Check my profile for a demo.
 
Thanks Jordan...:D
 
You think we can't easily figure out your real name without that option, Josh? :D
 
Why would you want to knowm my name? Stalk me?
 
If you were given a freaky first name like mine you'd choose Slip as well! :lol:
 
My name is freaky.

EDIT: Can't spell. :p
 
My name's in my sig! :)
 
I don't want anyone to know my real name ;)

(Wow... kind of an old thread to dredge up.)
 
Originally posted by M5Power
You think we can't easily figure out your real name without that option, Josh? :D

:rotfl:

:reallyodd

no, wait... his real name is Suzy, and she's 34 year old... but she likes to pass as a man... :p
 
Ok Fred, your not Takumi :p
 
yes, i am... :p

totally forgot to change that... :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by M5Power
You think we can't easily figure out your real name without that option, Josh? :D


Obviously it isn't for people like me who go by their real name.:p It's so I could look into your profile, or someone else who doesn't go by their real name and find out who they are.:D
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


:rotfl:

:reallyodd

no, wait... his real name is Suzy, and she's 34 year old... but she likes to pass as a man... :p



:mad: Nobody knows how to keep a secret these days.:mad::D
 
Originally posted by Josh




:mad: Nobody knows how to keep a secret these days.:mad::D

*Ahem*

Oh wait you were joking!
Nevermind the *ahem*

Well at least I think you know what I'm talking about ;)
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
I don't want anyone to know my real name ;)



Damn you Tom, why won't you just tell us?!?!:mad::lol::p
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Well at least I think you know what I'm talking about ;)


Are you talking about that stuff I told you in a PM once?:confused:;)
 
Why yes, Yes I am ;)
 
I know stuff bout Josh that if I post, I get banned and IP banned :eek::nervous: and so does he :D
 
I bet $50 I know more ;)

and if i get IP banned I can change it :D
 
My first name is youth.

BTW Josh, are you trying to tease us by putting images in your sig? ;)
 
Originally posted by youth_cycler
My first name is youth.

BTW Josh, are you trying to tease us by putting images in your sig? ;)

Webdings/wingdings :)
 
Originally posted by youth_cycler
My first name is youth.

BTW Josh, are you trying to tease us by putting images in your sig? ;)


What MistaX said...;)
 
Originally posted by Zero
I know stuff bout Josh that if I post, I get banned and IP banned :eek::nervous: and so does he :D


Why would I get banned for something you post about me?:confused: If you're saying I'd get banned for banning you after posting personal information about me, you're wrong.;)


You will respect other people's right to personal privacy and will not post any other person's identifying information (including their names, contact information, and any other relevant information) within the forum but your own. Boo-ya! Straight from the AUP.:p
 
Back