Place your Bets.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lilday
  • 7 comments
  • 935 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
613
Messages
Lilday / GTP_Lilday
OK so I just had an idea to spice up the delay a little bit, so its not all doom & gloom.

You bet on a release date for the game, and if your date is correct, you win!

Rules.
-You post one date which you bet as your release date.
-You post one car, which will be your 'gift'.
-The correct date will be the soonest GT5 is available.

If your guess is incorrect, you must send your 'gift' car to the person who guessed the correct date within GT5.

So the more people who enter this, the more cars the 'winner' will receive!

My guess & gift car:
Lilday - November 30th 2010 - White Ferrari Enzo

I will update the original post with peoples guesses, so they can't edit their post and pretend to be correct!

The correct date will be defined by the earliest possible date that GT5 is available from any store in any region.

*One date per person - The following dates cannot be guessed*

30/11/2010 - Lilday already chosen.
 
November 23, 2010.
X1 Prototype.
 
I don't see how you can guarantee that anyone will actually pull through on there bid.
 
December 7th - Zonda R
 
Oh I like this. My guess is the North America release date will be Nov 30th with other regions following shortly thereafter.

So
December 14th
Lancer Evolution IV tuned to my liking.

edit: And yes, I really will come through on my bet simply because I think this is such a neat idea.
 
Fitftw - December 7, 2010 NA
Pagani Zonda
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back