Places where people post their laptimes?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RODDUZ
  • 15 comments
  • 830 views
Messages
318
Messages
RODDUZ
Hi,

First of all, I have done a search and aint finding what I'm looking for.

I'm wondering is there any threads where people post their laptimes on each track with whatever car etc?

I would like to have a look how I stack up, and there's no leaderboards in the game on the practice from what I can see?!

Cheers
 
I haven't seen that anywhere.
Good idea though.

I think that someone should start a social group where everyone can post their lap times for each track.

Maybe I could do that?
Any supporters?
 
That's why I didn't make the suggestion I thought there is bound to be somewhere?! I've seen the odd scattering of reported times and vids in threads but not one that solely devoted to it.

If it's not done, it my be worth doing one. Thread title could be the track name, and then people can post their times and what acr they did it in, and state it's mods. No big long posts as that just makes it hard to reference back for people's times.
 
Yeah, if nobody replies to your original question, I could probably do that.
We could also do a records section, X1s, F1s, and FGTs would not be allowed in this section of course.
 
Of course we wouldn't have to if the game just had online leaderboards!
 
like your idea.
You should make one lapboard for every car/track combination. If you need any help Im here.
I think FGT X1 and all other cars should be included because many people likes them. If you separate times per Track/Car Combination that wouldn´t be a problem.
 
A combination of every track and car will be a lot of threads! There's a 1000 cars multiplied by however many tracks! That's not workable.

A thread with any car lap time in it will be ok. Make the CAR in capitals so you can just scroll down and they stick out so easy to see which car to reference with?!

Not ideal at all, but we need something.
 
A combination of every track and car will be a lot of threads! There's a 1000 cars multiplied by however many tracks! That's not workable.

Agreed. But having one board per track isnt so much interesting. We need to create some sort of classes. Maybe if we get classes with hp range... Like this
0 to 100bhp, 101 to 200bhp and so on. We could also not have a large ranking. Maybe just the top five.

We also need to have some way of checking, like asking for replays for people who enter the board.

What do you think??

PS:The ideal thing was to create some feature like feedback. And that way people could post in Car/Track combination lapboard.
 
Yep that sounds better. Get on to it :)
 
How stringant will the laps be ? I.E. Trial Mountian/Fuji you can cut loads off of the track , will the times be in comparison to say gaining "gold" in the licences ? any spillage off of the track is a non valid lap etc ? If so you require video's to prove. Or people can just type any number and say i did this track in this car in x.xx.xxx time with no proof or maybe they did do it but with massive cutting off of the track.
 
It depends how much people take it seriously really. I'm not too bothered about video proof. Obviously the top guys will need to prove they've done a said lap but the majority of us it doesn't matter. And anyone talking b*****s is only kidding themselves. I just want to know roughly where I'm at, I know I'm slow, but it seems pretty pointless doing practice laps or TT, whatever you wanna call it if there's nothing to compare too!
 
The WorldLeagueRacing.com Information Station records every quali laptime and every fastest race lap per driver.

They're only just starting to run GT5 races but if you keep checking back there'll be more and more available.

Follow the link and choose Search DB.
 
The WorldLeagueRacing.com Information Station records every quali laptime and every fastest race lap per driver.

They're only just starting to run GT5 races but if you keep checking back there'll be more and more available.

Follow the link and choose Search DB.

Top man! Cheers
 
Back