Planned world championship creator

Include the world championship creator in a future update?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
United States
El Cajon, California
There should be a world championship creator, which would allow players to create their own world championships, using any of the tracks from the 1950-2019 seasons (List of tracks: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Formula_One_circuits).
This can allow for creating world championships from the past years (1950-2018).
The maximum number of tracks for each custom world championship is 22, and the minimum is 7.
After creating a world championship, you can play in it (after selecting a driver), edit its name, share it, or delete it.

Thanks

Last edited:
This will probably never happen to be honest.

Codemasters would have alot of trouble with licensing and just overall workload to add such feature.

All tracks since 1950? All cars too? Not gonna happen.

It's a good idea, but it's just a bit over the top. ;)

This will probably never happen to be honest.

Codemasters would have alot of trouble with licensing and just overall workload to add such feature.

All tracks since 1950? All cars too? Not gonna happen.

It's a good idea, but it's just a bit over the top. ;)
All tracks will be their current style, and in color, while all cars will be their current style.

Not something I would enjoy, it sounds like a chore for everyone involved. You can already make a season using the current circuits on the calendar I believe anyway? Is this feature only adding a huge heap of new circuits?

I think this might happen, but not in the way you think. Codemasters will add for sure some old tracks in the next years. So we might have a calendar change every season in Career Mode. So we can have a 23-25 GPs, but not a calendar creator.

Back