Play.com Promo Code!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hig-GT
  • 4 comments
  • 682 views
Messages
1,096
Messages
Higz7
Firstly, I have just received this from play.com today, so I assume now that the codes are freely available from play.com (I say that as I saw some threads saying that they weren't yet available for people, don't know if that is still the case)

Secondly, the main question I have, how do I use this code, do I go to playstation store and get the car or is it done via GT5? I think I read it was PSN Store but seen as though I can't get on my PS3 atm, I just thought I'd ask in advance.

Thanks
 
PS Store, top-right corner, Redeem Codes.
 
Great news, thank you for that! :)
 
On the cross media bar (XMB) > PlayStation Network icon > Account Management > Redeem Codes
 
I got the Nissan GT-R GT500 Steal Model
 
Back