Play Gran Turismo PSP while watching Gran Turismo in IMAX.

• Thread starter gtrotary
  • 1 comments
United States
United States
Just saw “Gran Turismo” in Imax in Raleigh, NC. Genuinely an impressive movie and much higher budget than expected. Highly highly highly recommend if you are a Gran Turismo lover (as I know we all are here). You will feel your decades of fandom validated and a renewed love for the game.

Apparently the movie has been delayed yet this IMAX already sold tickets to tonight’s screening so they had to honor the tickets.

Here is a bonus image of me with my PSP 1000 playing Gran Turismo PSP in the theatre 😂

Attachments

• IMG_3840.jpeg
    IMG_3840.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 31
Just saw “Gran Turismo” in Imax in Raleigh, NC. Genuinely an impressive movie and much higher budget than expected. Highly highly highly recommend if you are a Gran Turismo lover (as I know we all are here). You will feel your decades of fandom validated and a renewed love for the game.

Apparently the movie has been delayed yet this IMAX already sold tickets to tonight’s screening so they had to honor the tickets.

Here is a bonus image of me with my PSP 1000 playing Gran Turismo PSP in the theatre 😂
Big ups for having a working PSP or vita in 2023!!!

I have both (I think, it's been a while) but I worry sometimes. Especially about my precious OLED Vita.

Latest Posts

Back