Player Created Challenges

• Thread starter tmuplaa
  • 7 comments
Finland
Finland
So I like to make Challenge Runs in every Gran Turismo games. My Favourites are:

in Gran Turismo
Beat the game using Prize Cars Only

in GT3
Win Pro Gran Turismo World Championship (GTWC) racing in Championship Races Only

in GT4
Win GTWC but Japanese Cars Are Forbidden

in GT5/6
Win GTWC using Prize Cars Only

So GT2 is missing because I haven't come up any good on for it. I'd like to hear some of your suggestions thanks!

Edit: changed challenge in GT1 to include all the races, not just GTWC, because that takes only 4 championships.

Last edited:
A good challenge is beating the game without using prize cars. You might sell them, but not getting them for a 2nd time. Or being just allowed to race in a event only once, so your game knowledge and credit management skills can be put up to test.

And also using the right cars to each kind of event, like using muscle cars in the muscle car championship for example.

A good challenge is beating the game without using prize cars. You might sell them, but not getting them for a 2nd time. Or being just allowed to race in a event only once, so your game knowledge and credit management skills can be put up to test.

And also using the right cars to each kind of event, like using muscle cars in the muscle car championship for example.

Oh, that sounds fun! How I haven't thought of it that way around..? I think I'll combine those two at first, but if I get stuck, then I'm allowed to either use prize cars or race already completed races.

I was just going to post a thread like this. The self-imposed challenge I'm doing at the moment is:

Only Use Toyotas

Toyota is, I think, the only manufacturer in GT2 to offer FF, FR, MR and 4WD vehicles. I'm trying to do the challenge wherein the car I use is realistically applicable to the event. For example:

Midship Challenge: MR2
Wagon Cup: Caldina GT-T
Global Compact Cup: Starlet Glanza V
Luxury 4-Door Cup: Mark II Type V
Historic Car Cup: 2000GT
etc etc

The only event where there isn't a Toyota that realistically meets the event 'theme' is the Muscle Car Cup but any Supra, Chaser or Soarer can be sufficiently tuned.

The National Leagues and Euro League don't actually have entry restrictions so you only need to meet the horsepower requirement.

I have thought of that too, but for some reasons the National Races feels dirty to me to drive with same manufacturer. (I would have chosen Nissan, it has the R390 GT1, for Mid-ship)

Oh, Ford also has all the drivetrains, if Rally Cars are included.

Last edited:
(I would have chosen Nissan, it has the R390 GT1, for Mid-ship)

Oh, Ford also has all the drivetrains, if Rally Cars are included.

I don't count the special cars, trying to use just new or used cars. ;)

Latest Posts

Back