"Players/friends met" option in XMB?

BrYAnT_JnR
Hi, I've played a few games online on my PS3 (F1:CE and NBA 2K8 and Ridge Racer 7) and so far this list is still empty. I don't know how this list works? Is it meant to list the players I play against online? Is anyone else's list empty?

Based on the documentation it appears that it should simply show players that you have met online so that you can add them as a friend or send them a message, but if it's not working, perhaps it has something to do with a bug in the game? I don't have any online games yet, so I don't know what else to say other than to report the issue to Sony.

Its very simple, some games make use of that feature and some don't.... it not a bug :)👍

Robin

Yep, CoD4 & the orange box just now added support & they've been out for months

I really want to know if there is anyway of clearing that list without first moving them to blocked then deleting them.... Really silly not to add a clear option!

I just don't want the list filling up with thousands of randomers, play a few games on COD4 and the list will already have hundreds in it...

Robin

I really want to know if there is anyway of clearing that list without first moving them to blocked then deleting them.... Really silly not to add a clear option!

I just don't want the list filling up with thousands of randomers, play a few games on COD4 and the list will already have hundreds in it...

Robin

It has a limit of 50 or so, so it will never go to the thousands.

From,
Chris.

Latest Posts

Back