PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

United States
Cincinnati, OH
Hey, a bunch of my friends and I have been playing this new(ish) Steam Access game called PlayerUnkown's Battlegrounds. It's a survival game basically the same as H1Z1 but that seems to be a lot more liked by the community. The game is currently in Alpha or Beta but isn't a finished version by any means. Has anyone else been playing?

57b9ff92_d676753ccfd4765728d50537390ece7f80bd359b.jpeg

I've been playing a lot. I've won a couple games with my friends in Duo and Squad. I don't do that well personally though lol

I've played maybe four or five hours, it's really fun but I find it a bit daunting which is why I haven't played more. I've never won but I have had some great skirmishes, most of my games have been as a 4-man squad (also quite a few as a trio).

Man, as a 3 man squad it came down to a 1v1 for the win and I failed :( So close yet so far away. Have to keep trying! My friends and I have been using a strategy to basically get as far away as possible from the direction that the plane flew in order to find items peacefully but also come to the ending circles away from everyone else. Seems to get us in the top 10-5 teams every game. From there it's all about luck of being in the right place. What strategies are you all using?

Yeah you should definitely get as far away from the plane's path as possible. Another trick is to land at a car spawn and drive to a good loot location that's too far to parachute to so that you have enough time to loot and get into the safe zone.

Back