Playgamer mag in the UK?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mattbeddall
  • 8 comments
  • 1,835 views
Messages
24
Messages
mattbeddall
Playgamer mag latest issue states that the latest delay to the release date will not affect europe release, only japan, they go on to say its pencilled in for late March, I'm not to hopeful of a March release but at least we should have it for summer
 
-> I think I've heard that before...never mind, it already old news. :indiff:

-> Thanks for sharing. :)
 
oh darn it! I saw the title and I thought "New news?!?!?!"


...nope :indiff:
 
Sorry guys I hadnt heard it before, I thought that as it stood at the moment the delay affected all regions, nevermind
 
Blimey, there is late to the party and there is taking a trip to another planet - clearly not GT Planet! ;)

Logically, of course the EU (and US) release is not affected, because neither of those regions have had dates announced yet.
 
*Of course, anything PD says about a release date or length of delay, etc. is subject to change without notice...
 
Can anyone remember the date of the Japanese anouncement and subsequent date of the delay anouncement. I'm curious.
 
the release date were announced at TGS'09 (september) I think and the delay were announced Jan 13th as far as I know.
 
i feel it will be march as well. i have to set up my online services:nervous:
 
Back