Playing GT6 on the PS4 in the future. Possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
England
Leicestershire
Im aware the PS4 wont play PS3 discs but you will be able to download ps3 compatable games.
I have seen that you can upgrade you hard copy of the game for a digital download for a small extra fee to play on the ps4 with games like call of booty etc but has any news been released if GT6 will support this?
Will the PS4 ever be able to read PS3 discs in the future?

Only reason im asking if that my original 60gb PS3 failed last week.
I have already fixed the YLOD issue but after i reapplyed more compound on the GPU etc i noticed my fan connecton has broken off the motherboard, my USB chips have also broken and wont recognize. (i blame my cats).
So my PS3 wont work and i cant get anything off its harddrive since sony put that silly encryption to each unique ps3.
Im currently borrowing a friends ps3 since he never uses it now and i have bough my anniversary copy of gt6 from UK game.

I was hoping to buy a ps4 instead of buying another ps3 but i wont be able to play it as of yet.

No. There is no confirmation that GT6 will be available for PS4. As far as we know from Kazunori, it will never happen.

I really suggest you go for the easiest choice which is getting a new PS3. They are really cheap these days. You can wait to get a PS4 until good games start being released. But that's my opinion.

No, we haven't heard anything about a GT6 port to the PS4 (as much as we wish).

Those games you're talking about are only for launch games, its unlikely that other games will port over like that.

My copy of Ghosts acts as a key for my Ps4 DL version. So it my not read the disc but it might understand what game it is to get a version at a reduced price (but needing the game everytime to play) in future maybe but other GT games never came to the PSN nor did the Tourist Trophy

With the PlayStation Streaming Service, sure it's "possible". SONY would be foolish not to have GT6 available in the next gen.

Until there's any kind of remote rumor or confirmation of this being a possibility, this thread gets the lock just like the handful of others that have tried to bring up this exact same topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back