Playing on Series X, TV with VRR.

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
BigMacFan1977
Big Mac Fan
First game played on Xbox Series X with LG 48CX. Let me say this is how it’s supposed to be played. I’m not hugely technical but I’m guessing VRR is making a big difference. I know from Digital Foundry the unlocked frame rate was hovering in 50s but this looks and feels 60fps even in storm conditions from cockpit view. Hope lots of others can experience this !

Was waiting for a next gen update, great news!

Havent played ACC in months due to the poor performance on base PS4, will be a while until I get my hands on a PS5 but tales like this give me hope!

I think it was always 4K. PS4 was 1800p ? I upgraded from Xbox One X so it looks like that except at 60fps and using Microsoft magic Auto HDR it’s now in HDR too.

Yep, this should be now locked 60 on both next-gen consoles based on some reports.
Is this game any good with a controller?
If it is, then once ACC goes on sale, will try to pick it up. Probably one coming up with BF just around the corner.

I don’t even have hdmi 2.1 on my current 4K tv and it’s a night and day difference. Finally enjoying this game.

Was waiting for a next gen update, great news!

Havent played ACC in months due to the poor performance on base PS4, will be a while until I get my hands on a PS5 but tales like this give me hope!

Same here. I actually sold my copy of ACC after one day because it was so terrible on PS4. Picked up a PS5 this morning though so have ordered a new copy (for half the price).

60FPS will make a huge difference!

Same here. I actually sold my copy of ACC after one day because it was so terrible on PS4. Picked up a PS5 this morning though so have ordered a new copy (for half the price).

60FPS will make a huge difference!

Enjoy :)

All I want is it running at 60 fps! I tried to hard to keep at it but the performance on the base ps4 really hurt my eyes after 20/30 minutes.

Cant wait to enjoy it at 60 fps myself, will be like a new game!

Enjoy :)

All I want is it running at 60 fps! I tried to hard to keep at it but the performance on the base ps4 really hurt my eyes after 20/30 minutes.

Cant wait to enjoy it at 60 fps myself, will be like a new game!

Agreed. Since it looks like GT7 won't be coming out anytime soon (basically the only reason I bought a PS5) I'm that ACC will tie me over until then.

Back