Playing Replays on your PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i apologise if i havnt thouroughly searched all the post for this, but is there a way to play the transfered replays on your PC.
i was thinking đź’ˇ ... (yeah, it hurt! :P)
Is the file an actual replay?
or like a set of instructions to tell the PS2 what to recreate on the screen using data from the disk? (hope your understanding okay :S )

anyhow, i was thinking (again) and having replays converted to WMV or whatever on your computer would be nice, and easy to edit for some nice movies :)

Thanks.

TV card with either SVHS or Composite input.. Has been covered a number of times.. Search my Young Jedi...

The TT replays that you can transfer to a memory stick/flash drive can not be played on a PC in any way at all.

The feature is designed just to allow you to share replays with other TT owners (from the same region).

You did not even need to search to find a thread on the subject, this one

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=84738

Was at the top of the thread list and also linked to in the FAQ's.

It should cover any additional info you need about transfering replays via a memory stick/flash drive. If you have any further questions about that, then pleasse ask them in the thread linked above (as this one is about to be locked).

If you are after info about capture cards to transfer TT replays to a pc in a viewable manner, then I suggest a look around the GT4 Drifting forum, as a number of threads on the subject exist there (try the drifting FAQ first).

Regards

Scaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back