playing too much GTP, need hardcore satisfaction....

  • Thread starter Thread starter tedsleds
  • 4 comments
  • 775 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
47
attachment.php

...rent this tire burner from your local Hertz agent. corvette ZHZ 437HP paddle shifters, vacuum activated tuned exhaust, slam you back into the seat acceleration....about $200/day. I was in Keys for 10 days cost $1900 split two was not too bad.
came back to GTP with a fresh attitude.....tedsleds
 

Attachments

  • corvette ZHZ.jpg
    corvette ZHZ.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
if you are talking about the new LS3 Vette.. yea its fun, i took one out for a test drive the other day and the dealer sitting next to me didnt mind at all when i got up to 110mph :) its pretty amazing how well GT5:P models the Z06 interior. Thew view/perspective i have when i play it is almost like driving the real car... although there is not slamming back into the seat :(

I spoke to them about getting a used C6 Z06, they are down to 55k now.. Where as the regular C6's base price 44k + 16k in options = 63k MSRP!!! I didn't know they have 16k in options available for corvettes!

Oh well, i cant afford one yet.. maybe next year when my wife gets a job :)
 
While not as fast as the Corvette, my Mom just got a new 350Z. That is a fun car to drive. It felt so solid and smooth. I couldn't find anywhere to safely test its handling but I did get to test the acceleration on a freeway on-ramp. I had it up to 80 well before the freeway and had to slow down to merge with traffic.

Now I have to get a black one (like my Mom's) in GT5:P and race it.
 
And this has what do to with Prologue?

Locking...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back