Playlist-style Folders in Garage

• Thread starter j-2k
  • 6 comments
United States
United States
j-2k
I've always wanted to have a user-definable folder system in the garage. Except the items in each folder should behave like playlists, meaning the contents are aliases to a main collection so that any car can be added to any playlist/folders and not just in one place or the other the way the current Garage-vs-Stockyard works. The playlist/folder should have an editable name.

good idea, like putting cars in their racing classes for easy access when you want a LMP or Rally car

yeah, like that. i keep a stock and customized version of many of my favorite cars and if i don't paint them differently it's hard to tell at a glance which one is which.

This would be of great benefit.
The current system with one long list of cars and one list of favorites is very limiting. To find anything you have to continuously sort using the various options.

The customizable folders would be ideal to allow you to create selections of tuned road cars / un-tuned road cars / race cars etc. If you wanted to narrow it down you could have folders for GT500 / GT300 / GT3 etc.

Your "playlist" type idea would also be good because you could even make folders for different PP ranges and they could also appear in some of the other folders as well.

You could even have folders for red cars / blue cars / yellow cars.:D

User-definable folder system in the garage.
Would possibly make a good thread title?
Not sure if folks would understand the playlist bit without reading the post fully - they might think it's for music. ;)

This would be awesome to organize my drift, race, drag cars by folders. It would help my neat freak syndrome greatly. :lol:

I've always wanted to have a user-definable folder system in the garage. Except the items in each folder should behave like playlists, meaning the contents are aliases to a main collection so that any car can be added to any playlist/folders and not just in one place or the other the way the current Garage-vs-Stockyard works. The playlist/folder should have an editable name.
I agree. If there's playlist, I can organize them by folders: Drag, Drift, Circuit, etc...

This would make organizing cars so much convenient. This is a must, especially considering the 1000+ cars in the game. Cars could be separated into categories such as "muscle", "Nissan", etc. Excellent idea!

Back