- 914

- Poland
- A_Dylikowski
Hi everyone,
I’m using a Playseat Trophy and I’m running into an issue with the seat length adjustment (S / M / L section tightened with the clamp screw).
No matter how firmly I tighten the bolt, the tube slowly slides out during driving — especially under heavy braking or acceleration. After a few laps the seating position changes, so I can’t maintain a fixed driving position.
My setup is:
Fanatec Direct Drive (DD Extreme) wheel base
SimNet SP Pro load-cell pedals (fairly high braking force)
So the forces involved are not small, but I would still expect the adjustment to stay locked once tightened properly.
Has anyone experienced the same problem?
Specifically wondering:
Is this normal behavior for the Trophy?
Did anyone find a reliable or permanent fix?
Different bolt, washer, friction material, or another solution?
Would really appreciate hearing what worked for you before I start modifying anything or contacting support.
Thanks in advance.
I’m using a Playseat Trophy and I’m running into an issue with the seat length adjustment (S / M / L section tightened with the clamp screw).
No matter how firmly I tighten the bolt, the tube slowly slides out during driving — especially under heavy braking or acceleration. After a few laps the seating position changes, so I can’t maintain a fixed driving position.
My setup is:
Fanatec Direct Drive (DD Extreme) wheel base
SimNet SP Pro load-cell pedals (fairly high braking force)
So the forces involved are not small, but I would still expect the adjustment to stay locked once tightened properly.
Has anyone experienced the same problem?
Specifically wondering:
Is this normal behavior for the Trophy?
Did anyone find a reliable or permanent fix?
Different bolt, washer, friction material, or another solution?
Would really appreciate hearing what worked for you before I start modifying anything or contacting support.
Thanks in advance.