Playstaion 2 Magazines from late 2004 to mid 2005 (350z GT4)

United Kingdom
London
And-War
Hi All
So for the Launch of Nissan 350Z 35th/GT4 Version, in the UK Nissan had a driving competition at Bedford autodrome. you could win the car in yellow yes win it outright in real life.

this was originally advertised in Playstation 2 magazines in the UK as a competition it was a one page add, I have been asked by a few Redditors to do a video about it. I thought what a great idea as I have not seen much or any coverage about it but Id like to ask if anyone on this forum would have older PS2 magazines as I'd love a scan of pdf of that page just to include. Im not sure what PS2 magazine it was if most likely the official Playataion 2 on from the UK.

Anyway any help you guys have would be great and yes I have had a look on ebay

Hi All
So for the Launch of Nissan 350Z 35th/GT4 Version, in the UK Nissan had a driving competition at Bedford autodrome. you could win the car in yellow yes win it outright in real life.

this was originally advertised in Playstation 2 magazines in the UK as a competition it was a one page add, I have been asked by a few Redditors to do a video about it. I thought what a great idea as I have not seen much or any coverage about it but Id like to ask if anyone on this forum would have older PS2 magazines as I'd love a scan of pdf of that page just to include. Im not sure what PS2 magazine it was if most likely the official Playataion 2 on from the UK.

Anyway any help you guys have would be great and yes I have had a look on ebay
Have you tried the internet archive?

Back