PlayStation Home,GT planet/GT5 meeting point for GT planet members

  • Thread starter Thread starter Akira AC
  • 10 comments
  • 2,973 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
4,366
Antarctica
Antarctica
Well guys I got myself a PS3 later this month and I have been exploring all the features of it,I found this:

home_faq.jpg


I can say that home could be a great spot for the gtplanet members to reunite,It has a lot of cool features but I'm not entire sure how it works or what it is for( still making some exploring :sly: ),but it certainly could be a good spot to organize track days,championships,races,Time trial and so on,and as the users of GT5 prologue knows finding nice races over the internet is nearly impossible,so if you have some experience over home or the idea sound to you please feel to have your opinion about this,this thread is also to see how many people will like the idea and which are the drawbacks of it.
 
I hate home. Fetures are nice but i hate 3d charaters, walking and loading. And when i finally get there to play some game, i have to wait in line for my turn!!!
 
I hate home. Fetures are nice but i hate 3d charaters, walking and loading. And when i finally get there to play some game, i have to wait in line for my turn!!!

Yep! Not a good idea:ouch:
 
PS HOME is a huge MESS.. .. where people bored out of their mind and lives spend their time showing off their latest virtual clothes, and where guys whose avatars are hot females attracting other real guys trying to hit on them...

It would be much better keeping it here on GTP.


unless of course if there is a GT5 Scene...



but even then, no real friendship can come out of that...
 
I only use Home when I'm extremely bored. But then, I only do that pool-game event and poker.
 
I never use HOME anymore. I find HOME to be clunky and non-practical in every way. Just a bunch of dudes looking for women to stalk anyways.

By the way, funny that you added that screenshot. That screenshot is from the GDC 2007 trailer, which if I may say, made HOME look damn amazing. Sadly, the "final" HOME product (Yes, I know it's a beta but you know what I mean) wasn't anything like the one portrayed in that trailer. That trailed showed TV screens and trophy rooms, things that 3 years later haven't been implemented yet.
 
Well guys I got myself a PS3 later this month and I have been exploring all the features of it,I found this:

home_faq.jpg


I can say that home could be a great spot for the gtplanet members to reunite,It has a lot of cool features but I'm not entire sure how it works or what it is for( still making some exploring :sly: ),but it certainly could be a good spot to organize track days,championships,races,Time trial and so on,and as the users of GT5 prologue knows finding nice races over the internet is nearly impossible,so if you have some experience over home or the idea sound to you please feel to have your opinion about this,this thread is also to see how many people will like the idea and which are the drawbacks of it.

Answering your question Yes I think PlayStation Home will be sweet for GT5, I can imagine you can have your avatar in a racing suit walking around your with you group of friends. 👍 Also you could have meetings talking about technique etc. I use Home rarely, but when GT5 comes out I defiantly will use it a lot more. 👍
 
PS HOME is a huge MESS.. .. where people bored out of their mind and lives spend their time showing off their latest virtual clothes, and where guys whose avatars are hot females attracting other real guys trying to hit on them...

this is the internet and internet chat rooms in general.
 
Bad enough talking to you guys let alone seeing you.
 
Better to see you guys on GT5 Online mode instead. :)
 
I reckon it is still too early to have a comprehensive thread on GT5 and Home. Until we know a bit more detail about how (and even if) GT5 will be integrated with Playstation Home, there is nothing we can say that doesn't belong in the existing Playstation Home thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back