Playstation mainance do not sign out because you cant sign back in

Hell it was not useful, now I cannot pay out my raffle....

EDIT: Lucky me, I could just login... :D
 
Last edited:
Hell it was not useful, now I cannot pay out my raffle....

EDIT: Lucky me, I could just login... :D

man a special alerts post at top of page that would be cool this will affect everyone trading cars:idea:
 
I logged in about 30 mins ago and my online is ok, just frooze up tho so will tell u if i manage to log back in
 
I'm getting my 200% bonus, can we still do our trades tonight?
 
gt5keith
I'm getting my 200% bonus, can we still do our trades tonight?

If u are online then u should be able to trade still, but without online theres no chance
 
I just logged in with my sub and still no problem. Just retry a few times.
 
You can sign in but you wont connect to the games server so you cant go play online
 
I just logged in with my sub and still no problem. Just retry a few times.

After 3-4 trys i got back on also. I WILL NOT be signing out till this is over:tup:
offline is so boring:grumpy:
 
You can sign in but you wont connect to the games server so you cant go play online

i just tested sending a suit gift and it was sent:) the widget is offline but races can be done manually:tup:
 
Ran 200 feet of cat 6 cable today so i could play online tonight at work. Been meaning to run the cable for months. Finally got round to it and now i may not be able to play :( boooo! Lol. Another overnight chasing arkham city riddles.

Anyone now what time its scheduled to be back east coast us?
 
Back