Playstation one games GT1 and GT2 Factory sealed value?

  • Thread starter Thread starter F40LM
  • 1 comments
  • 2,154 views

F40LM

http://www.twitter.com/GTAAFK
Premium
Messages
819
United Kingdom
England
Messages
FordLM
Messages
F40LM
How much would you pay for Gran Turismo 1 PAL sealed and how much do you think it worth?

Gran Turismo 1 PAL Sealed - £ ?

Gran Turismo 1 PAL Platinum Sealed - £ ?

Gran Turismo 2 PAL Sealed - £ ?

Gran Turismo 2 PAL Platinum Sealed - £ ?

Would a crack in the case bother you?

I have them both, well I just bought GT1 sealed a few moments ago .

They both have cracked cases but are sealed:lol:

I don't want to sell them yet just want to know the value :)
 
Last edited:
I see sealed NTSC black label copies available on eBay for a low of between $20 and $30 USD on average. There were millions upon millions of these printed and they are all widely available so that does limit their value somewhat. The cheapest sealed PS1 games are around $5 - $7 so GT isn't doing too bad. :)
 
Back