*PlayStation VR Gran Turismo Sport Bundle* for $300 at Best Buy for Black Friday

• Thread starter speed123
  • 6 comments
United States
United States
*PlayStation VR Gran Turismo Sport Bundle* for $300, which includes:
  • Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation VR
  • Processor unit
  • Stereo headphones
  • PlayStation Camera
  • Gran Turismo Sport Blu-Ray Disc
  • VR demo disc
  • Cables, adapters and printed materials
Check Best Buy's Black Friday ad which is now posted on their website for details.

Anyone who already has a wheel should jump on PSVR, driveclub VR and Dirt Rally VR are must buys, and Rush of Blood PSVR game is free in PS Store at the moment, so download it now if you are thinking about buying PSVR in the future.

I hope GTS gets some PSVR updates because at the moment I can't even see my completed lap times unless i watch the dash as I'm crossing the finish line.

*PlayStation VR Gran Turismo Sport Bundle* for $300, which includes:
  • Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation VR
  • Processor unit
  • Stereo headphones
  • PlayStation Camera
  • Gran Turismo Sport Blu-Ray Disc
  • VR demo disc
  • Cables, adapters and printed materials
Check Best Buy's Black Friday ad which is now posted on their website for details.
Can't imagine all the kiddies who open this up on Christmas day and find out they can't race in any of the main part of the game in VR :mad:. Talk about deceptive marketing:tdown:. I'm sure it says it somewhere in the fine print on the box but it doesn't indicate it anywhere in BestBuy:tdown::

Put yourself in the driver’s seat with Gran Turismo Sport on PlayStation VR and challenge yourself in the ultimate racing experience. Experience racing in new and extraordinary ways. Turn your head and aim towards the apex as you enter the corner. Confidently throttle down as you look ahead at the exit to a blind corner. The future of motorsport is with PlayStation VR.

Designed for Sony PlayStation 4
Redefine your expectations of immersion in gaming with moments so intense your intuition takes over.

Required connectors
HDMI, USB, AUX, stereo headphone jack.

Move With Purpose
The LEDs around the PlayStation VR headset, on the DUALSHOCK 4 and the PlayStation Move controllers are tracked by the PlayStation Camera, providing an incredibly precise capture of your natural movement in virtual space.

3D Audio Technology
3D Audio means that you'll be able to pinpoint sounds above, below, and all around you. Instinctively turn your head to the source of a single footstep and be able to judge its distance, just as you would in real life.

Advanced VR Display
The feeling of "being there" starts with what you see. Seamless visuals keep you connected to the virtual world through an expansive 5.7" OLED 1080p display running at up to 120 frames per second.

Just Plug and Play
Getting into PlayStation VR couldn't be easier. Just plug the PlayStation VR headset and your PlayStation Camera into your PlayStation 4 system. You're ready to go.

Gran Turismo Sport Bundle
Put yourself in the driver's seat with Gran Turismo Sport on PlayStation®VR and challenge yourself in the ultimate racing experience.

I don't have a wheel because of space limitations of my bedroom. however, since im sitting on my bed, im able to have VR.
Do you think it would still be useful to have PSVR + DS4 controller and nothing else. or do i still need the camera + move controllers? im only gonna use the VR for GT Sport and Project Cars 2 and potentially other racers.

i also wear glasses. donno if that means anything :P

I don't have a wheel because of space limitations of my bedroom. however, since im sitting on my bed, im able to have VR.
Do you think it would still be useful to have PSVR + DS4 controller and nothing else. or do i still need the camera + move controllers? im only gonna use the VR for GT Sport and Project Cars 2 and potentially other racers.

i also wear glasses. donno if that means anything :P
I haven't followed PSVR support on PCARS2 lately but it wasn't available at launch. PSVR mode in GTS is limited to 1 vs. 1 play, you can't race against fields of cars with it, online or off. Do your research before buying.

Anyone who already has a wheel should jump on PSVR, driveclub VR and Dirt Rally VR are must buys, and Rush of Blood PSVR game is free in PS Store at the moment, so download it now if you are thinking about buying PSVR in the future.

I hope GTS gets some PSVR updates because at the moment I can't even see my completed lap times unless i watch the dash as I'm crossing the finish line.
Thanks for the heads up on rush of blood, I only have the demo but still managed to freak out a lot of people with it lol. Psvr is a different kind of fun..glad I made the purchase because I was hesitant at first.
I tried driveclub vr demo but was kinda disappointed with quality...and arcady physics. I might get Dirt Rally in the future.
And yes, I hope gtsport updates vr features in the future..it’s so immersive but lacking content.
If pcars put vr on console I might get that too.

I haven't followed PSVR support on PCARS2 lately but it wasn't available at launch. PSVR mode in GTS is limited to 1 vs. 1 play, you can't race against fields of cars with it, online or off. Do your research before buying.
Yeah i heard of the GT 1v1 in VR. but i think project cars 2 has multiple cars full on racing.

Back