Please Can Someone Do This For Me!!

This should be in a request thread. However, the 905 is the sole remaining car that has yet to be photo-mode captured and uploaded onto GT-Planet. Who can be the first in the world to get their hands on the second fastest car in the game?

attachment.php

High Fidelity
This should be in a request thread. However, the 905 is the sole remaining car that has yet to be photo-mode captured and uploaded onto GT-Planet. Who can be the first in the world to get their hands on the second fastest car in the game?

attachment.php

Did I see 5121HP!? :crazy:

High Fidelity

Haha hows this?

BTW, whats the fastest car then? I Also have a 1143hp TVR Speed 12

rotary_freq
Haha hows this?
BTW, whats the fastest car then? I Also have a 1143hp TVR Speed 12

Fastest car around most circuits is the Polyphony F1 car. Rotary, how much power did the Pug make when you first got it into your garage? We are all dying to know…

High Fidelity
Fastest car around most circuits is the Polyphony F1 car. Rotary, how much power did the Pug make when you first got it into your garage? We are all dying to know…

810hp as is, but you can slap on a stage 4 turbo amd get 1007hp :D

what!ß the Peugeot 905 has only 512 HP in the dealer´s garage and 810 HP in your own garage(when you buy it)?????!!!! man yeah the Group C cars are back! but i thought it had about 700 but not 800!!!

Latest Posts

Back