Please Close -_-

  • Thread starter Thread starter Enzo_P1_GTR
  • 14 comments
  • 604 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enzo_P1_GTR

Premium
Messages
8,384
United States
Heaven
Sorry _-_
 
Last edited:
Just saw someone trade an X1 ??
So you can trade 1m$ plus cars again?

No you can't. Where did you see it?
 
Whatchyoutalkinbout Willis?
EDIT: And oh yeah, I've been waiting to use this...
............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`
...................................,
 
Stupid me just saw the day on the post SORRY _-_
Mods please Close _-_
 
Whatchyoutalkinbout Willis?
EDIT: And oh yeah, I've been waiting to use this...
............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`
...................................,

:banghead::banghead::gtpflag:
 
Some people seriously need to learn how to read... I think I might start a thread about something outrageous just to see the replies i can get.
 
It doesn't say he can trade the X1
 
If it is the X1 well it is old , it changed to the X2010 ages ago !
 
If it is the X1 well it is old , it changed to the X2010 ages ago !

People still call it the X1 though. I do all the time.
 
Guys drop it please
_-_
Made a mistake _-_

Mods please Close
 
It's no big deal, Chikane. S**t happens. Live and learn.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back