please delete/remove

United States
United States
MANNYTHOMAS
I'm Manny i am co-leader of an upcoming drift team called shadow sliders members consist of MANNYTHOMAS (me) LT4_firehawk (leader) and the members are drifting240sx, poepleschamp, LostAnkh, HeAdHuNTerPwNs we've been a team for about three months were pretty competitive and we often drift door-2-door as a team and try to practice as much as we can we tend to drift cars low-mid HP cars and tuning for angle is a major priority were a small team of 6 we don't accept members often you have to drift with us for a while before we consider you to tryout

Hey, welcome to GTPlanet from myself and Rapid Crab Drifters.

Also you put this in the wrong thread, look up and you'll see drift teams and meets. Move the thread to there. Otherwise good luck with the team and hope to see you on track!!! I assume you drift for tandems over points then.
Try adding some pictures and make the thread more eye catching. No one likes a wall of text haha.

Hey, welcome to GTPlanet from myself and Rapid Crab Drifters.

Also you put this in the wrong thread, look up and you'll see drift teams and meets. Move the thread to there. Otherwise good luck with the team and hope to see you on track!!! I assume you drift for tandems over points then.
Try adding some pictures and make the thread more eye catching. No one likes a wall of text haha.

will do thanks for the tip still new to gtp

My play hours are between 1 am pacific time through 5 am. Let me know if the hours are similar to you guys. I been having hard time joining or finding ppl or crews to play with due to my hours. For extensive info of me, check out the looking for crew thread. My info on there. Thanks

Back