Please delete this thread

• Thread starter xkubunt
  • 20 comments
United Kingdom
Reading, United Kingdom
xkubunt
This is a work in progress so bear with me on this post but if you're interested please let me know and we can start getting a list together.

Series consisting of a sprint race (15 minutes) and a feature race (30mins) every other week - day/time TBC. There will be qualifying for both rounds and a practice before. Points will be awarded to the top 10 finishers of both races in the formula 1 style.

We'll have 20 rounds with tracks to be decided.

Depending on number of people that want to get involved we'll run a tiered system based on a qualifying round.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in this. I'm based in the UK and having kids, can't really do anything before 7:30pm. Most days would be fine for me though.

I honestly forgot about this, didn't put an alert on the thread oops. I'll need to look at a few things and work out some timings, weeknights probably won't work so well for me either now my shifts have changed.

Here's a novel idea... if you get enough people run 1 group on a weekday another on a weekend.

Good point, I don't know if I have the time to carry on with this at the moment though so will need to work that out first

Hallo xkubunt ....i'm gonna redraw for this serie , perhaps i do one myself with the cars from the A-group and/or group 5 .
Greets

Sorry guys, don't have enough time for this at the moment.

Going to have to close off the series

If you do Group A cars, I will marry you. :lol:
I just see/read this Spooky Wooky .
Ok lets marry baby :D .
Normally I'm free on a Saturday evening ,will see how the other series go where I'm in for the moment .
It surprises me that there is no one else who has come with the idea to start a serie with Group 5 or Group A .
Love the Ford Capri Zakspeed mamamia what a sound:drool:

Last edited:
Back