please delete

  • Thread starter Thread starter 13EEE
  • 14 comments
  • 747 views
Messages
18
Messages
r6a9k2
Done
 
Last edited:
Ferrari Enzo '02
 
Pagani Zonda R '09 Fully Tuned

Nevermind.
 
you need to ask for a car thats not easily attained. thats upwards of 4-5 mil, or a really rare LM or SuperGT car that comes in the Used Car lot. Those Stealth cars are gonna be RARE!
 
Both nice cars, but I have both. I am really hoping to trade for some kind of race car similar to peugot 908 hdi, or mazda 787b or something in that class.
 
Ford GT LM race car? Its in my store now
 
Got it from race prize. =)
 
Ok im gonna keep cycling the store and try to find something.
 
Well a fgt popped up, along with a c60 judd race car and a nissan r89c race car. Wowww.
 
Can you afford the FGT?
 
I actually have a c60, it is a fast car. =)
 
I bought the fgt, actually my 2nd one :) I am backed up a few days on a multicar trade i did for a 2j, ill check with you then.
 
Cool, I can wait a couple days and see what happens =).
 
I sent a buddy invite for psn. r6a9k2.
 
ok but now I'm told thats a bad deal for me? I'll have to look at it some more.
 
Back