Please, everyone join me in wishing Happy Birthday to...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mrs. Famine
  • 49 comments
  • 2,453 views
*runs from daan's banhammer*

Ahem... anyway, happy 39th. Here's to a ton more. :cheers:
 
Thank you, Milford. This is a lovely thread. Sorry for borrowing Famine for the weekend, but I promise to give you him back.




Polishes baanhammer....

2009 - 1970 = ?

Thanks to everyone else for the birthday wishes :cheers:

29, right? :sly:

Oh, and in case you need to use it sometime soon...
motivator5273699.jpg
 
Thats the last time I listen to Sureboss. Punish the boss, not the lacky!:sly:
 
Happy Birthday Daan!
:cheers:
 
Happy birthday, brother! I hope you have a good one! :cheers: Let's hope you stay here in the forum to continue with your duty as a moderator and baanhammer welder! :lol:
 
Happy birthday Furious D......aka daan. :D

Hope you and Famine are getting nicely drunk. 👍
 
Won't be a touch of cider hitting their cheeks, or their lips for that matter! ;)
 
True, with the beer over there I wouldn't get drunk either. :D:p Well I hope daan's having a fun time anyway. :)
 
Happy Birthday young feller. :cheers:
 
Early thread start, late post from me.

The balance of the universe is restored.
 
Ah well, only four days late. :dunce:

Happy Birthday Dave. :cheers:

From Dave.

:D:tup:
 
D00d, I've been offline for a few days, but a very happy belated birthday. I hope it was a good one!
 
Ah well, only four days late. :dunce:

Happy Birthday Dave. :cheers:

From Dave.

:D:tup:
Thanks, Evil :dopey:

D00d, I've been offline for a few days, but a very happy belated birthday. I hope it was a good one!
I spent my birthday with 2 very good friends, drinking cider and playing Gran Turismo on a LAN. In fact, I spent all weekend with friends, drinking cider and playing Gran Turismo on a LAN. It was briiiilliiiiant!

The only non-briiiilliiiiant thing of the weekend is in my sig...
 
Yeh, the channel wasn't name after that Dave!
 
Happily belated birthday Mr baanderson.
 
Ditto. Sounds like a great way to spend a birthday.


M
 
Back