Please explain paint options

  • Thread starter Thread starter lllSeanTlll
  • 5 comments
  • 882 views
Messages
98
Messages
lllSeanlll
Ok, every time I unlock a car I'm sometimes offered the paint colour too. After choosing a colour it disappears from the paint colour list. Is there any way to re-purchase that same colour to use on another vehicle.

I seem to have also found that after removing the aero parts from my 458 Italia I would have to buy them again to re-install them to the vehicle?????
 
Yea, I need explaining to. I used Black and it vanished. Some colors don't stick around, this is so gay. earn the color just to lose it? Makes zero sense.
 
When you buy a "blue" car for example, you get 1 "blue" token to use on any other car. Once you use it it's gone.

I believe that's how it works.
 
Many thanks for the speedy reply. I had better be more choosey with my future colour choices :indiff:
 
Why in the heck would they do this. Just one repaint. It's not like they give out colors left and right, it's way to tedious to get your color. Let alone collect them all. I thought it was going to be cool getting colors. Well, till I found out you don't keep everything you collect. Going in reverse isn't fun. It's like doing the S-License and getting all golds, than the game saying, they want to make sure you really got Gold and make you redo all the tests after you race one Extreme event.

No sense!
 
I kinda like the system, get a car and you can use that paint job on one other car. The trade off seems to be that used cars usually only appear in one colour, which is a shame, but there are so many cars to collect and to be able to paint my Veyron in reflex purple for example (TVR 350C paintwork i think) makes up for it
 
Back