please help, controller makes cars too slow

United States
Georgia
Karlgaming
i just bought a new ps3 and started playing gt5 again but i couldnt even pass the b liscense tests with gold so i went to youtube to watch a vid of it ant the guys car was doing over 200 miles per hour and my car cant get over 127! is it my controller, a game setting, or a ps3 setting?

200 MILES PER HOUR? No, you got that really, very wrong, it's 200kph. :lol: Which translates into roughly 124mph, so you're actually pretty close to their speed.

i just bought a new ps3 and started playing gt5 again but i couldnt even pass the b liscense tests with gold so i went to youtube to watch a vid of it ant the guys car was doing over 200 miles per hour and my car cant get over 127! is it my controller, a game setting, or a ps3 setting?

- Getting gold, isn't everything. - I didn't gold mine, until just before I got my DFGT.

Great, that means i suck even more theni did lastyear lol

- Well, you'll have to practice, to get better. (You might want to take a look at the new WRS Academy. (PLEASE NOTE: You'll have to be registered to the WRS to compete; more info about the WRS here). I'm not a fast driver either, but if you want to improve, the WRS Academy, could be something for you!

Back