Please help!!!! I lost it all..........

  • Thread starter Thread starter carlagracie
  • 4 comments
  • 572 views

carlagracie

(Banned)
Messages
120
Messages
detlionsfan69
Today my 2 year old daughter pulled my ps3 off of the stand about 4 ft off of the ground. My ps3 wouldnt turn on so I took it so a local shop that fixes these things. Turns out my ps3 and harddrive is toast! They tried pullingit out and putting it in another ps3 and still nothing. My question is does GT5 save anything on their servers? like when I get my new ps3 and log in will I have anything?
 
Some HDD docks may allow you to pull it off if the HDD functions in the least bit. I've pulled data off HDDs before that would barely function. Just because it won't work in another PS3 doesn't mean a dock can't use it.
 
I feel for you. Mine crashed after a race that leveled up my B-Spec to 13. That crash wiped out my save file and I lost it all. My A-Spec was only lvl 20 but it took me a great deal of time to get there.
 
Back