PLEASE HELP!! I need a 245hp Rally Car for the first Rally Special Event Race

  • Thread starter Thread starter HugoReyes-8
  • 5 comments
  • 1,859 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
109
Canada
Canada
Messages
HugoReyes-8
I am willing to trade any one the following for one 245hp Rally Car:

'67 Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car
Formula Grand Turismo
Red Bull X2010 S. Vettel

If anyone can help me out please post in this tread .. :)
 
What do you want.

Audi Quattro 82
Audi s4
Celica TRD sport

Or for the tarmac.
The
Honda civic mugen motul race car 1987.


They all can win it easy. You don't need a proper rally car for it.


Please pm me, if you intrested. ;)
 
Win that event with anyone car have 245hp.
This event it's easy, you don't need loss that cars for that event.
 
What do you want.

Audi Quattro 82
Audi s4
Celica TRD sport

Or for the tarmac.
The
Honda civic mugen motul race car 1987.


They all can win it easy. You don't need a proper rally car for it.


Please pm me, if you intrested. ;)

Thank you very much for the information. I thought I needed a Rally Car for that event.
 
Win that event with anyone car have 245hp.
This event it's easy, you don't need loss that cars for that event.


Thank you very much for the information. Much appreciated :)
 
Now .. how do I get this thread closed as I now have the information I needed.

Again thank you Ibsf1 and MysticKills- for the quick responese .. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back