Please Help... insufficient free space...

• Thread starter bktay
  • 8 comments
boonkhee
Yesterday my gt5 cannot enter the game, when i try to enter will have this message "insufficient free space on Hard Disk Drive (HDD). At least 32MB required. Please exit the game and free up some space. 0x0000000b [60]" but my save file still have not reach 4165kb, just only 1857kb... I try to remove and reinstall the game data... it worked, but when i update the game message again... if don't update, no bgm, engine sound... etc. Any suggestion?

but my save file still have not reach 4165kb

Game Data.

Not save data.

Delete Game data.

Not save data.

Get rid of game data of games you have possibly sold already.

c00-game-menu-showing-game-data-utility.jpg

Delete whatever you can. I used to save some demos from the store till I found they had helped fill up my 80 gb HDD.

What do you mean?

Hi bro, I mean the update file can single download to USB, then I can one by one update the gt5,because now I can play when my version is 1.00. If update to 1.13 the insufficient free space message will come out again. Sorry about my English... Thanks...

You're confusing PS3 firmware updates with GT5 game updates. PS3 firmware updates can be downloaded to an USB drive, GT5 game updates can't.

You've ran out of space on your PS3's HDD. Ignore your save file (the one that's 1857kb in size). That's not your problem. The reason you get the message only when you update is because the updates add a few hundred megabytes to your GT5 installed data total size.

Delete other games or their game data.

You're confusing PS3 firmware updates with GT5 game updates. PS3 firmware updates can be downloaded to an USB drive, GT5 game updates can't.

You've ran out of space on your PS3's HDD. Ignore your save file (the one that's 1857kb in size). That's not your problem. The reason you get the message only when you update is because the updates add a few hundred megabytes to your GT5 installed data total size.

Delete other games or their game data.

Hi bro, my ps3 have 250gb and only use 80gb.

Back