Please help me fellas.....Love the game but

• Thread starter mickyboro
  • 6 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
mickyboro
I'm sure there is so many threads for tuning etc. I aint played the game for a while now but could really do with a guide that can explain how the tuning works and what are the best ways to set up the cars. Also on a certain track will each car run differently with the same tuning.

I just find it really hard, I'm good at racing games but dont get the whole tuning thing and with the game coming out next year want to try and get good, if anyone has any tuning settings for cars maybe you can just e-mail them to me then maybe I can learn from them.

This sounds really sad but hope you can help.

Behave with that, I am an educated person and know that there are planty of threads and yes it is in the "tuning" pages, however I dont want to go through every single page.

Why be so pathetic when all i asked was a simple question.

Behave with that, I am an educated person and know that there are planty of threads and yes it is in the "tuning" pages, however I dont want to go through every single page.

There is a search function (see top of your page under the navigation bar. I'm sure Paulie meant no offence to you, but people here on GTP spend half their life telling people to try the search function.

Try that, if you're still stuck post again and we'll see what we can do.

It was a simple question that could have been answered more simply by yourself. In the sticky at the top of this forum, and the first page I linked is Scaff's tuning guide, in the opening post of the thread.

I'm sure there is so many threads for tuning etc. I aint played the game for a while now but could really do with a guide that can explain how the tuning works and what are the best ways to set up the cars. Also on a certain track will each car run differently with the same tuning.
There is no 'best' way. You will see that each tuner will have a radically different setup for identical cars on identical tracks. Choose one that fits your driving style, or develop tunes of your own.

I just find it really hard, I'm good at racing games but dont get the whole tuning thing and with the game coming out next year want to try and get good, if anyone has any tuning settings for cars maybe you can just e-mail them to me then maybe I can learn from them.
If you want to learn tuning, you're not going to be helped by people emailing setups to you, you need to get out and do it yourself. The only way to get to know a car and how changes affect it, is by applying those changes and driving it. And read the tuning guides. Sorry, but there is no easy way to learn it. A setup is just abracadabra if you don't know the basics behind it and the behaviour that comes with it.

If you need examples, the garages here are a good place to start. Check out the individual tuning thread as well, there just might be a little gem in there that suits your specific driving style.

I'm sure there is so many threads for tuning etc. I aint played the game for a while now but could really do with a guide that can explain how the tuning works and what are the best ways to set up the cars.

And that should have been an end to it.

I dont want to go through every single page.

But you want the information, right? Then you find it - why pass it onto us, and call the person who gave you a very specific, helpful answer "pathetic"? We have perfectly usable search functions, not to mention the fact that there's a thread titled "Tuning Guides" stuck to the top of this very forum with the words "READ THIS" next to it.

GTPlanet helps those who help themselves. Stop expecting to be spoon-fed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back