Please help me set up my g920 wheel

United States
Brookyln
what game setting should the wheel calibration be. I try and calibrate myself and I feel the controls are terrible, am I doing something wrong. I have xbox one x.

I appreciate any help or settings you may have to get the perfect controller set up for my wheel

Rotate the wheel (either left or right) until it says 100, hold it in that position & push X.

Then rotate it the opposite direction until it says 900, hold it in that position & push X.

This means you have 100% movement on a 900° steering (which is the maximum for your wheel).

This game has a soft lock feature, meaning your wheel will only turn as much as the car you are driving allows, (no need to recalibrate).

Make sure steering/brake assist are off so not to interrupt the natural input of your device (while you test your settings/ffb) feel free to use these once you are happy.

Traction control & ABS are ok to use but Stability Control can interfere with your input aswell (while you find a good setup) as it's an electronic driving aid (as in the real world), feel free to use it once you're happy with the feeling of your wheel.

Regarding force feedback, it's a personal choice & all cars feel different so ask again once you've settled in as many here will be able to help.

Last edited:
Good advice from Mr G.
I'll add, in the configuration menu make sure the steering sensitivity is set to 50 so that your wheel input matches what's happening onscreen.

Great info it works good. I need practice now. Off to do
Laps. Assetto corsa I personally find better and feels better with thenwheel then this game. But I’m going to keep at it with both.

Driving assists settings? What should it be my game says authentic. Is that correct? You said don’t use stability control (why if it says authentic). Should they be off or Authentic? Abs and traction control I have set to low.

Driving assists settings? What should it be my game says authentic. Is that correct? You said don’t use stability control (why if it says authentic). Should they be off or Authentic? Abs and traction control I have set to low.
Using authentic is fine, it's what's available on the real life counterpart, you can see this when choosing a car at the bottom of the screen.

Just don't think there's a problem with the steering input when you're using a car with SC on that's all.

Just be mindful that some cars haven't got ABS or TC, some will have all, some will have none.

I personally use full, but have ABS on low & TC/SC off, but I can turn them on during the race via a button box if I need it when in heavy rain.

I go with authentic but I can't find the right Force Feedback. Immersive is too rude for me, but Informative is way too light.

I don't know.

PS: I use a G29

I’m switching my settings to authentic. Assetto corsa is still way better in my opinion but I will enjoy pc2 a little it’s better then forza.

Back