Please help me???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marls
  • 7 comments
  • 651 views
Messages
14
Messages
marls1990
I got the game on the 24th.. I am only on level 15 as I also have a life.. but I'm majorly disappointed in the amount of cars there are. Is it me being a fool and not downloading an extra package or something? Or as I progress through GT Life, do the promised 1000+ cars become available? There's not even a Vauxhall dealership! Not that I like Vauxhalls ...

I just want to know if its something I've done, or not done ... or is it going to be added in updates or as I get closer to completion?

I've even been thinking i have a faulty disc hahah... ahhhh I'm such a joey..
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Dealerships only contain the 200 Premium Cars. The other 800+ Standard cars can be found in the used car lot.
 
There are a lot of cars in the game but, you just have to hope for a bit of luck that you find the one you want.

The 'used car dealership' doesn't contain anywhere near enough of a selection at any given time but, you either scroll through it over time or hope that someone comes up with a formula to assist in finding that special Vauxhall Corsa.
 
bare in mind you will unlock a lot of cars by winning them as you progress through the game. just get golds in every license and event and you will have a nice few gems in your garage by the end.
 
I got the game on the 24th.. I am only on level 15 as I also have a life.. but I'm majorly disappointed in the amount of cars there are. Is it me being a fool and not downloading an extra package or something? Or as I progress through GT Life, do the promised 1000+ cars become available? There's not even a Vauxhall dealership! Not that I like Vauxhalls ...

I just want to know if its something I've done, or not done ... or is it going to be added in updates or as I get closer to completion?

I've even been thinking i have a faulty disc hahah... ahhhh I'm such a joey..

I am only on level 10 and the wife looks at me as if I am having an affair already, it's only gonna get worse :sick::sick::sly::scared:

Anyway, I think the rest are right with the luck of the draw with used cars, winning cars through golds, I can't get cars to complete beginner level challenges like the yaris cup, japan something or other and British whatchmacallit........., I guess we just keep pushing forward and when the cars come up, get them and go back to complete those challenges?!? Right?
 
I am only on level 10 and the wife looks at me as if I am having an affair already, it's only gonna get worse :sick::sick::sly::scared:

Anyway, I think the rest are right with the luck of the draw with used cars, winning cars through golds, I can't get cars to complete beginner level challenges like the yaris cup, japan something or other and British whatchmacallit........., I guess we just keep pushing forward and when the cars come up, get them and go back to complete those challenges?!? Right?

I wish your wife luck haha..

Yeah suppose that will have to do won't it. Little bit disappointed in that though :(
 
I love the used car dealerships, it's like a lottery :) Just like to old GTs.

I'm patiently waiting for my Datsun 240Z and toyota 2000GT. :scared:
 
I am only on level 10 and the wife looks at me as if I am having an affair already, it's only gonna get worse :sick::sick::sly::scared:

Anyway, I think the rest are right with the luck of the draw with used cars, winning cars through golds, I can't get cars to complete beginner level challenges like the yaris cup, japan something or other and British whatchmacallit........., I guess we just keep pushing forward and when the cars come up, get them and go back to complete those challenges?!? Right?

Winning the Sunday Cup gets you the Euro Yaris RS.
 
Back