Please help me!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ollie123
  • 5 comments
  • 537 views
Messages
20
Messages
ALICEinSUNDERLND
Hi, this is my first post and i would like to ask you 'experts' a few questions. Please dont think I am taking the mickey, I am new to racing games!

1)The game says that there are 1000+ cars but on the car dealership there is only like 10 cars per manufacturer? Will more cars be released later or is this it?

2)What in your opinion is the best car under 500,000? I currently have the best Lamborghini (the one that is at the end of the list)

3)I purchased the transmision for the tuning shop but dont know how to adjust it?

Thanks, Ollie.
 
1)You are only seeing the small subset of premium cars that are available to buy from the dealerships. The majority are either unlocked a prize cars or are rotating through the used lot.

2)Keep the money until you need it to buy a specific car for an event. My current favorites are the SLS AMG, ZR-1, F1, 458.

3)You can tune the transmission either by going to garage, selecting the car and selecting the tuning button. Then going to the transmission and selecting the button that looks like a dial next to the fully adjustable transmission. Or you can get the same menu with the setting button you see just before a race starts.
 
Best car for under 500k has to be the Lamborghini Gallardo, It can be used for loads of events and there is a Gallardo only race later on besides
 
Yes I have got that. I won the world championships and got the Bugatti 👍
 
Back