Please help me

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTShadowKing
  • 7 comments
  • 669 views
Messages
2,010
Portugal
Portugal
Messages
jikamehameha
Messages
JShadowKing
I would like to now how can I solve a problem, which is when I want to start a race, time trial, or anything else on Monza, thw loading bar fills up very slowly then when full it just frezzes:guilty:. I can keep listen the BGM, put to get out I have to restart the game. I have v1.05 with data installed on HDD.
Sorry for grammar errors or something
 
Try deleting the installed Data on the HDD, and try again with installation off.
 
I'm gonna try it tomorrow. Just one more question...do I have to update the game again?
 
Also, an obvious suggestion, make sure your Blu-Ray disc is clean. Not sure it will use the install or the disc, but worth checking. Wipe with a soft lint-free cloth from the inside, outwards.
 
Before you start deleting things, just try not listening to your bgm. You may have a corrupt file in your music list. Happened to me.
 
Before you start deleting things, just try not listening to your bgm. You may have a corrupt file in your music list. Happened to me.

Yes I know that. When is my music, it just keep "in and out" if you understand. But with the original BGM is just keeps playing the song. But its stupid cause it only happens in Monza loading:indiff:
 
Back