Please help me!!!

• Thread starter uchia1234
  • 10 comments
United States
Glendale
gucci_mama22
Ok so I was wondering if anyone knows how to tune up a Lotus Elise to become a Hennessey venom gt.... oh and please tell me which things to buy and how to tune the car and how the carvlooks like. I really really want a replica of the Hennessey venom gt in my garage.

You wont get anywhere near the performance of the Venom GT. If I'm not mistaken the Venom has well over 1000hp on its highest setting. Given the car chassis has been extensively modified giving it a longer and wider wheelbase you would never really have a true Venom GT unless it comes out as DLC. BTW,It uses and Exige not an Elise. IIRC the Exige is only capable of ~600hp. I don't doubt you could find a sufficiently fast enough tune to impress your friends.

An Exige with 600hp? Wut? :lol:

But yea, the Elise, all of them, in GT5 can only go up to 350hp or something from 300-380hp. Unless you go hybriding, but then we won't go there since that's something different altogether.

Oh ok i understand..... sucks that they don't have the Hennessey venom gt in this game. I wonder why can't they add the car and some other super cars they missed.
:-/

Oh ok i understand..... sucks that they don't have the Hennessey venom gt in this game. I wonder why can't they add the car and some other super cars they missed.
:-/

Copyrights and money. They can't just add anything they feel like unfortunately.

shmogt
Copyrights and money. They can't just add anything they feel like unfortunately.

Oh okay but who's preventing them to get the cars in the game. Don't the manufactures let them use the cars?

Can someone help me out im new to this forum and I have no idea where to go, i need information on how to meet new people and add their psn, i wanna race and join club and do as much online events as possible. Please send me a message or sumn and let me know how to get into the gt world. Thanks guts

Oh okay but who's preventing them to get the cars in the game. Don't the manufactures let them use the cars?

The licences cost PD money

Furthermore a 1200hp roadcar would be so abhorrently bad-handling, a race car, or highly tuned road car would beat it with a fraction of the HP

Its obvious Kaz isn't keen on these types of cars, because they are useless, more or less..

seanneedscar
The licences cost PD money

Furthermore a 1200hp roadcar would be so abhorrently bad-handling, a race car, or highly tuned road car would beat it with a fraction of the HP

Its obvious Kaz isn't keen on these types of cars, because they are useless, more or less..

Then why did they get the bugatti if it has bad handling

Then why did they get the bugatti if it has bad handling

It does have bad handling.

Why did they include it? Because its an icon, an engineering milestone, the most extravagant production car that likely will ever be produced.

Any potato farmer with a shed can build a tubeframe car and put a ridiculously high powered engine in it.

Back