Please help ! TGT wheel setup ACC

• Thread starter Pr3d8tor
  • 15 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hey guys , so I bought ACC at release and I can’t seem to get any sort of ffb on my thrustmaster TGT . I’m being told by friends how fantastic the ffb and physics are in the game . They are on g29’s . I have tried all sorts both In the wheel hub settings and game setting and I’m not getting ffb. When I turn in i don’t feel the weight shift to tyres etc . Does anyone have recommended wheel hub settings and game settings please. I’m coming from gt sport and gt sport has better ffb. Any help would be most appreciated

Hey guys , so I bought ACC at release and I can’t seem to get any sort of ffb on my thrustmaster TGT . I’m being told by friends how fantastic the ffb and physics are in the game . They are on g29’s . I have tried all sorts both In the wheel hub settings and game setting and I’m not getting ffb. When I turn in i don’t feel the weight shift to tyres etc . Does anyone have recommended wheel hub settings and game settings please. I’m coming from gt sport and gt sport has better ffb. Any help would be most appreciated
Sorry if this seems obvious, but are you sure you started the console with the switch in “OTHER” mode, versus “GT” mode? Hopefully you find a resolution, I use the same wheel base and am looking at purchasing ACC myself. Thought I’d check the forums to see if there’s any issues before ordering. :scared:

Sorry if this seems obvious, but are you sure you started the console with the switch in “OTHER” mode, versus “GT” mode? Hopefully you find a resolution, I use the same wheel base and am looking at purchasing ACC myself. Thought I’d check the forums to see if there’s any issues before ordering. :scared:
Thanks for replying but yes other is selected

Thanks for replying but yes other is selected
Sorry, I know that was a pretty obvious one, but I've actually stumped myself by doing the same thing :embarrassed:. Please let us know if you get the problem resolved, and better yet, what your impressions are of the wheel's feel. For what's described as a pretty awesome game, I'm hearing Thrustmaster wheels are not doing well with the console version - especially the T-GT like you and I use. I hope you find a resolution, or Kunos comes out with a patch to fix the issue. The original Assetto Corsa, hands down, has the best feeling when it comes to consoles using wheels - in my opinion of course. It would be a shame to find out the porting messed up the wheel physics on what could be the best feeling GT3/GT4 game available.

I've got no issues with FFB on my T-GT running firmware version 5.00. Gain 65%, minimum force 0%, dampening 100%, road effects 50%, rotation 540, steering linearity 1.00, braking linearity 1.00

Firmware for the tgt is now 7,(for those who haven't updated) me and a few mates have the tgt and noticed that we hadn't switched it to other mode and it worked fine in gt mode.

Firmware for the tgt is now 7,(for those who haven't updated) me and a few mates have the tgt and noticed that we hadn't switched it to other mode and it worked fine in gt mode.
Version 7? I checked for updates 4 days ago and said v5 was the latest version. What happened to v6?

Version 7? I checked for updates 4 days ago and said v5 was the latest version. What happened to v6?
I didn't see V6 either, but V7 has been available since at least 23rd June. Mine went from V5 base V32 rim to V7 base V32 rim when I updated it (as in the picture .

On Thrustmasters site they have this but I've never had or seen this configuration of base and wheel firmware in the 'Device' section :confused::
Untitled.png

My wheel also worked fine on V5. V7 is mainly for an pedal upgrade for the T-LCM's (as below).
There's a new update for TM bases that introduces a separate higher resolution mode for the T-LCM pedals.

View attachment 933611

http://ts.thrustmaster.com/download...T_LCM/T-LCM_RJ12-pedal_set_mode_detection.pdf

I didn't see V6 either, but V7 has been available since at least 23rd June. Mine went from V5 base V32 rim to V7 base V32 rim when I updated it (as in the picture .

On Thrustmasters site they have this but I've never had or seen this configuration of base and wheel firmware in the 'Device' section :confused::
View attachment 936352

My wheel also worked fine on V5. V7 is mainly for an pedal upgrade for the T-LCM's (as below).
Thanks, maybe as I only have T3PA-GT pedals plugged in it doesn't detect that an update is needed (or I'm just doing something wrong). Either way, game all working fine on v5 so I'll probably just leave it

Thanks, maybe as I only have T3PA-GT pedals plugged in it doesn't detect that an update is needed (or I'm just doing something wrong). Either way, game all working fine on v5 so I'll probably just leave it
Your wheel won't prompt you to update it, you have to actively look to do it. The only reason I knew about the update was someone gave me a heads up about it (:cheers: to that person) and as I have the T-LCM's on order I made a point of getting my base ready. :)

Your wheel won't prompt you to update it, you have to actively look to do it. The only reason I knew about the update was someone gave me a heads up about it (:cheers: to that person) and as I have the T-LCM's on order I made a point of getting my base ready. :)
Before playing ACC for first time, I plugged the wheel into PC and clicked on "check for updates" or something along those lines and the Thrustmaster software advised me that everything was up to date. Anyway, it all works

Before playing ACC for first time, I plugged the wheel into PC and clicked on "check for updates" or something along those lines and the Thrustmaster software advised me that everything was up to date. Anyway, it all works
That "check for updates" in the TM control panel always says that for me even when I know there's a new update for some odd reason, so I always check in the Technical Support section... but as you mention ''it all works'' so it's all good.

Back